1. Honorary Patronage of the AGH UST Rector is an honorary distinction, emphasising the special character and significance of the project or initiative. The distinction is mainly reserved for important scientific and cultural events of particular importance and significance to the university, as well as significance and importance to Polish science and culture.
2. Granting the Honorary Patronage of the AGH UST Rector does not mean a declaration of financial or organisational support.
3. Honorary Patronage of the AGH UST Rector does not encompass events whose sole organiser is the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow.
4. In the case of events organised on a regular basis, it is necessary to apply for Honorary Patronage of the AGH UST Rector on each occasion.
5. A negative decision related to granting the Honorary Patronage of the AGH UST Rector is final and there is no appeal procedure.
6. In some particular cases, the Rector has the right to invalidate the decision of granting Honorary Patronage.
7. All matters related to the Honorary Patronage are resolved by the Centre for Communication and Marketing (more information: phone no. +48 12 617 39 47).
8. A completed application form for the Honorary Patronage, i.e., Appendix No. 1 to the Principles of Granting Honorary Patronage of AGH UST Rector, must be submitted no later than four weeks prior to the scheduled date of an event to the Centre for Communication and Marketing:
9. An organiser who has been granted the Honorary Patronage of AGH UST Rector must:
All rights reserved © 2021 AGH University of Science and Technology